INFORMATION AND DATA EXCHANGE ADVANCED SYSTEM - IDEAS
‘IDEAS’ is a web-based application developed by NIC-Kerala for tracking files and petitions in the Chief Minister’s office, Offices of the various Ministries, Govt. Secretariat and other Departments. It has been developed under LAMP platform and hosted at State Data Centre.
- Automatic Petition / Tapal Number generation, Automatic GO Number Generation, 24 X 7 System availability, Data Security, Reminder Services, Performance Monitoring reports, Employee Contact details, Personal Register, PR Calendar Statistical reports, Meeting Management and Seat based Roll mapping.
- Login details are unaffected by transfers.
- Reports generated can be pushed to other officers.
- Issuance of Pass to Visitors (VFC) Operational in 40 Departments in Govt. Secretariat, 21 Minister offices, all the three Visitors Facilitation Centres in Govt. Secretariat, Port Directorate &Vizhinjam Harbour Office, Motor Vehicles Department (Head office), Forest Department Head office and 9 Subordinate Offices. 25 Offices in KSEB, Department of Public Instructions, 4 Chief Engineers Office in PWD Town Planning Department (Head Office) and Excise Department (Head office).
- CSI ICFOSS Open Source Award 2015